Decisions, decisions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DudeAbides

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So about six months ago I got a Losi 22s F100 RTR and have been having a good time with it. As you can imagine, I've done some cosmetic damage to the body. I've already purchased a Protoform Nissan GTR body, and sucseesfully trimmed it, I'm still considering how I'm going to paint it. The thing is I'm fond of the Black F100 body that came with it, and was acually thinking about getting another.

Here's the rub: I don't know if anyone has noticed, but you can currently get a 22s RTR for $200, the body alone is $115.

It would be crazy to buy a whole car for just the body...but getting a whole car for $85 more than the body, it would be crazy not to?

No? Help!

Do it and report back. 😁 It sounds like a coupon if I ever knew one.

This is what my second (on sale) DR-10 looks like after a few minor changes... the DR-10, Trophy Rat, SC-10, and SR-10 share a lot of parts... The original DR-10 body is bagged and stored.

lsaMxry.jpg

So about six months ago I got a Losi 22s F100 RTR and have been having a good time with it. As you can imagine, I've done some cosmetic damage to the body. I've already purchased a Protoform Nissan GTR body, and sucseesfully trimmed it, I'm still considering how I'm going to paint it. The thing is I'm fond of the Black F100 body that came with it, and was acually thinking about getting another.

Here's the rub: I don't know if anyone has noticed, but you can currently get a 22s RTR for $200, the body alone is $115.

It would be crazy to buy a whole car for just the body...but getting a whole car for $85 more than the body, it would be crazy not to?

No? Help!
I did it...I bought a second 22s for $199, but I bought the Summitt camaro, 1st one is yellow f100, but I didn't buy for body, I bought to have 1 to modify. 1 to keep stock. Have givin 2nd car side job as sand drag car with paddle tires and a red cat semi cab body on it. But, yeah, $119 for a new body, $125 for rolling chassis, $199 for whole rtr car, $199 pretty easy to justify.

20230525_060210.jpg

IMG_20230603_013651.jpg

No? Help!
I just bought one for $149.99

Back