DBXL monster truck?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HickRoss825

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a dbxl but after i bought the dbxl i did not know that losi made an MTXL. i want to put monster truck tires on the dbxl just cuz i wanted a monster truck from the beginning , but didnt want to get a redcat because of all the bad things I've heard, can someone help me or refer me to a site where i can get some big beefy tires and rims for my DBXL that will match the current stock hub thanks

jared

Somebody smarter than me will chime in soon, I'm sure, but I'm thinking the MTXL is on the basis of the DBXL so I'd think you could just put those wheels on

Somebody smarter than me will chime in soon, I'm sure, but I'm thinking the MTXL is on the basis of the DBXL so I'd think you could just put those wheels on
yeah thats what i was thinking

Never heard of it either. I just looked it up, it will be available mid June. Honestly I think it looks kind of funny though.

Guess you will have to cross reference the parts to see what's different.
http://www.losi.com/Products/RelatedPartsSummary.aspx?ProdID=LOS05009T2

The hubs are listed for the MTXL only, so they may be spaced differently or something. Guessing you'd need a new center spur/diff/carrier and pinion/bell to deal with the larger tires too or you will just cook your clutch.

Back