Dash & Bash II

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pattyfingers said:
Hi Guys - I joined this forum and I will be at CP on the 18th - hopefully I will have my TC3 baught & built by then. Looking forward to this event and some cold Dr. Browns (furnished by Shoeman)

You'll have it. Gimme a call after you check your email... LET'S GO SHOPPING! I'll drive, you hide the receipts from the wives.

I see I'm gonna have to be on top of my game on the 18th.
Is a friggin TC3 fest.
Keep busting my chops Ed, the price goes up for the Herbie with every reply.

Yeah, there sure is a lot of em out there for Ed to chase ... Yours, Mine, my brother's, Frank's, Pat's (when he get's it it'll have a black pixie in it) and Mark's (if he get's it in time). That's 5 possible 6. If Eddie bring's his that'll be 6 maybe 7. WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Well, this bash will probably be the last one for my T-Maxx. I will be getting the Savage SS the Friday before the bash but probably will not have it readyu in time for Sunday.

Buncrana, Bring it. The last time we went, my Monster GT was out of the box new.
Try to run a few tanks through it on Saturday, and I will adjust the tuning on Sunday.
It will be ready in plenty of time.

Diver- Is the track going to be bigger or is it going to be the same layout?

Ratzo-Tell ya what, If I beat u on the track it's mine for free. If u win then u can charge me. lol

I haven't discussed the layout of the track with Mark. I would like to make it a little bit bigger but no final decisions have been made. We have 250 feet of hose and maybe more to come.

I am making some drawings and sketches for the track but nothing definite ... YET.

Just a little note for those bringing off-road vehicles ... The track will be for on-road vehicles. If you guys wanna run your monster trucks or buggies, you're still more than welcome to bring them and run them. I just wanted to make sure you guys know that just a last time, it will be an on-road configuration BUT there are about 4 huge dirt piles that lots of our off-road guys like to call home there at the park.

See you guys next Sunday!

So we are not racing the trucks like last time?

Race em if you want, not a big deal. Just saying that the track will be a little more technical

We will race both.....executive decree has been made, HOWEVER we must start early 10am sharp ! Be there or dont be anywhere !!!!

God bless the US of A and QURC !!!!

Don't forget to get your cars and/or trucks tuned and running correctly. We've been good about giving grace periods if your car doesn't start right away, but let's try to keep the waiting period to a minimum. With that said ... GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!

you guys always pick a bad weekend. maybe ill make it to the next one LOL.

I didn't pick it. Buncrana picked it and everyone else said ok to the date. Mark and I just sat back and waited for the decision.

See ya next time Fridge. Summer is still young.

Diver6127 said:
I didn't pick it. Buncrana picked it and everyone else said ok to the date. Mark and I just sat back and waited for the decision.

See ya next time Fridge. Summer is still young.

hey, hey, we had a vote, just happened to pick the date I suggested. :cheers:

That is the date we agreed upon. He was too late with his input. Maybe he'll make it on the bash III

Well, you guys picked the date. Just so happened it was on the date that Buncrana said he was free. All I did was tell Mark what you guys picked.

Fridge, we (QURC) are always there every Sunday, weather permitting. Come out when you can.

guys,
don' make no big dealin bout no dam bash day. its one in thousands that will happen.

A little more info for the Dash & Bash II

Here is the track layout for the Dash & Bash II
dnb.jpg

FYI, here are the guidelines for the Dash And Bash II

1. We WILL start qualifying promptly at 10:00 AM. All registration will take place up untill that time.
2. Driver's meeting will be held promptly at 10:00 AM
3. The first 16 entries/class will be honored. First come first serve.
4. We request a $5 donation/class entered
5. Frequency board will be enforced. We suggest bringing extra crystals to avoid frequency conflicts.
6. The best of 2 qualifying times will be used to determine your bracket.
7. There will be 4 min heats with 2 minutes in between races. A 1 minute grace period at the line will be alloted.
8. The final heat will be 10 minutes.
9. ALL drivers MUST marshall after their race. If you are not in position to marshall at the begining of the next heat, you will be penalized 1 lap. Repeat offenders (2x) will be Disqualified.

The last time we held the Dash and Bash, we made it possible to get spare parts before the day's events. We will not be making any runs to the LHS. You must bring all necessary parts during the day. IF you need to get some parts, we will suggest a convenient LHS for you. You must be back in time for your next heat or risk being Disqualified.

See you ast the park!

Back