Dale Jr. will run his Dads paint scheme at Talladega

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
thats killer!!! he's a legend, my mother in law is the biggest fan of Dale JR.

Dude now that's a upliftig sight to see,Now I'm definatlly watching the race

I have to pick up that Action Die cast when it comes out!

Wow.

It's just weird to see that scheme all polished up and ready for the track. Kinda gives you the willys but it's nice to see at the same time. It looks great.

NC... man it is erie (SP) I have not got goose bumps like that since Childress ran the Winston Tribute car at Charlotte. Man if Jr. is able to put that car in victory lane..... man they are going to tear down Dega! It would rival the win in the 2001 Pepsi 400.

I have the diecast already preordered!

Tom

godale03 said:
NC... man it is erie (SP) I have not got goose bumps like that since Childress ran the Winston Tribute car at Charlotte. Man if Jr. is able to put that car in victory lane..... man they are going to tear down Dega! It would rival the win in the 2001 Pepsi 400.

I have the diecast already preordered!

Tom

Tom can you tell where you pre-ordered from or link. How much was it(scared to know)

Man that car looks great! They should have found a better driver, I would love to see that car in victory lane.

SMaxxin I'm guessing you prefer the retard that attacks those who are trying to apologize?

Tighty Whitey said:
Tom can you tell where you pre-ordered from or link. How much was it(scared to know)

Hey Tighty,

I pre ordered the car from atthetrackracing.com and I think the car was $60. It is the 1/24th scale.

Hey Smaxxin.... Earnhardt Sr. is the all time win leader at Dega with 10... No other driver is even close other than Jr. with 5 wins. I think he stands a better than average chance of putting that car in victory lane.

That just watered my eyes. I can't wait to see that car in action.

Team 17 said:
That just watered my eyes. I can't wait to see that car in action.

My self too..To see that car run around the track
Will take me back.

vbgagnon said:
SMaxxin I'm guessing you prefer the retard that attacks those who are trying to apologize?

I don't care what he does off of the track, I would choose him as a driver over JR any day on any track.

godale03 said:
. Hey Smaxxin.... Earnhardt Sr. is the all time win leader at Dega with 10... No other driver is even close other than Jr. with 5 wins. I think he stands a better than average chance of putting that car in victory lane.

Your right, JR has one more win at Daga than Jeff but, You don't really want to compare stats between them do you? I love watching his dad race but I have more respect for Tony Stewart than JR, and I hate Stewart.

SMaxxin said:
I don't care what he does off of the track, I would choose him as a driver over JR any day on any track.

Your right, JR has one more win at Daga than Jeff but, You don't really want to compare stats between them do you? I love watching his dad race but I have more respect for Tony Stewart than JR, and I hate Stewart.

Hey Smaxxin....

I am definitely not trying to start a flame war... and I am sure if we all tried hard enough we could start one over which driver is the best. LOL I give Gordon all the credit in the world for being a good driver, one of the best statisticaly. He has 4 championships and Jr has none. I particurlarly can't stand him, but that is the beauty of NASCAR... fans are loyal to the death to their driver. Some drivers race better at some tracks than others. The fact is every one of the drivers at the Cup level were all champions at one time or another in their careers. I definitely like a little trash talking when it comes down to who we think will win the race and why, but I definitely do not want to start a flame war about it.

Besides we all know Jr, or Harvick will put their cars in Victory Lane anyway! :breakdown

No worries, I'm not trying to flame anyone. We just don't have the same opinion about JR thats all. I like Harvick and he has some skills but he also has a way of putting himself in bad situations, but he is interesting to watch. I don't think either one will see victory lane, look for Jimmie Johnson or Greg Biffle. I think these two will both be champions one day.......Unlike Jr LOL

All I can say is who has the most plate race wins in the last two seasons?But I wouldn't be surprised if Stewart don't puts his Chevy in victory lane.He has become a force to be reckoned with when it comes to plate racing..

Back