Customer Service

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fboylstein

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Seems like poor customer service is the trend these days. It’s refreshing when when a company(s) go the extra step. I have to give thumbs up to Amain and Bocca Bearings for a couple recent transactions. I feel they went above and beyond. Thank you!

Seems like poor customer service is the trend these days. It’s refreshing when when a company(s) go the extra step. I have to give thumbs up to Amain and Bocca Bearings for a couple recent transactions. I feel they went above and beyond. Thank you!
I agree 100% with you on AMain. I needed a front center dogbone for my Losi truggy awhile back. I ordered the correct part number from Horizon Hobby. Turned out to be incorrect. Too short. I measured the old bent part, started a chat with Amain support. They ran around their warehouse, measuring dogbones until they found the right one as Horizon has the wrong part number listed for it. I couldn’t believe it. Amain earned my business for the foreseeable future due to that service.

I agree with you though, good service is practically nonexistent these days.

I agree 100% with you on AMain. I needed a front center dogbone for my Losi truggy awhile back. I ordered the correct part number from Horizon Hobby. Turned out to be incorrect. Too short. I measured the old bent part, started a chat with Amain support. They ran around their warehouse, measuring dogbones until they found the right one as Horizon has the wrong part number listed for it. I couldn’t believe it. Amain earned my business for the foreseeable future due to that service.

Nice to hear!!!!

Back