Custom LED Lights

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intimidator_md

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everyone. Just wanted to share a nice site with LED's. http://www.rclight.8m.net

The guy does excellent custom work and has an assortment of already made sets too. They are fairly cheap and he ships quick and has excellent customer service as well. I ordered a 10 LED set for the JConcepts body. 6 white, 2 red and 2 amber. The lights are set in a chrome housing and have a on/off switch and 9v battery hookup. I will upload pics when I get them installed.

Alright I got 'em installed.
100_1619.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1626.jpg
[/IMG]

Right on, looks good.

Looks sharp. Do the front lights make a big difference at night?

Looks sharp. Do the front lights make a big difference at night?

meh, not really. I have street lights in front of the house, but it just looks cooler and is more appealing. It is kinda nice at far distance cuz it helps with orientation.

I'd like to run with the LED at night in the snow. get some video of the slash going through a snow bank with the lights on would make for a pretty good youtube upload.

i find LEDs too directional, the beam is too narrow :(

have tried sanding the fronts flat to diffuse it more, only so-so

someone suggested drilling a big concave dimple in them instead... haven't yet tried

Back