Custom CF Vinyl Decals

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my 1st body metallic red, Next one? Who knows. Metallic yellow, or black. This is a prototype. Will use it for drag runs.
20231112_104203_resized.jpg

Keep it up guys. Just keep it up. You all know I want to build one so bad. Nice rigs all. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :cool:

turbo27? Where did you get the color reflective window stickering? Been looking for a sheet of that for the longest. Tamiya used to offer it back in the day. Used it on a build years ago.

AC

Keep it up guys. Just keep it up. You all know I want to build one so bad. Nice rigs all. :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :cool:

turbo27? Where did you get the color reflective window stickering? Been looking for a sheet of that for the longest. Tamiya used to offer it back in the day. Used it on a build years ago.

AC
You can get reflective vinyl pretty cheap on amazon, stuff is amazing looking...

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=reflective+vinyl&crid=1V3FLOX7X7EWV&sprefix=reflective+vinyl,aps,105&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

My 12s felony doesn't have vinyl on it but it turned out amazing as well. This chassis platform is just the bee's knee's of RC!!!

361218003_10232005456469781_3200494079573491270_n.jpg

Nice! can't wait to see more :)
Thank you sir!!

Last edited:
Back