Sold / Found Custom Built Never run Warthog Crawler SOLD!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am selling a brand new built but never run HBZ Warthog chassis crawler. EVERYTHING is brand new on this rig, just add your receiver and battery and it is ready to go. I am asking $300 plus actual shipping!, USA Only and PayPal only, sorry. Here is a list of what was used to build this truck and what is included with it. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. I will NOT part out this rig, so please do not ask. Thanks.

$250 Plus actual shipping WITHOUT the Castle ESC and link

HBZ Chrome Tube Chassis
Axial Tranny
Novak 55 Turn Motor
MIP Driveshafts
Axial Bent Links
Axial Axles
East End Machining Delrin Dual Triangulation Motor Mount/Skid Plate
Castle Creations Sidewinder ESC
Castle Link to program the ESC
Hitec 645mg Steering Servo
Axial Beadlock Rims weighted to 7.5 Ozs front, 4 ozs rear
Pro-Line Hammer tires

tjcrawler1.gif

tjcrawler3.gif

tjcrawler5.gif

Last edited:
So no one wants a brand new custom built crawler? Make me an offer, worst I can say is are you freakin nuts!:D

So no one wants a brand new custom built crawler? Make me an offer, worst I can say is are you freakin nuts!:D
OR I'm going to kick you in the.....oh by the way that IS a sweet crawler for sure! Hell of a deal too

Ok guys, you're robbing me, $330 shipped! You will get a brand new never run rig for the cost of the cage and esc. Someone really needs this!

comp or pro comp chassis?

damn... that rig didn't sell yet??????

Nope, I am damn near giving it away, pay for the cage and esc and the rest is free! Someone has to want a bad ass crawler for half of what it would cost to build, and it's all brand new, never run.:\

Wish I was still in the market, put about $300 into my ax10 just to get it workin right & spending more all the time.... Badass rig indeed & bump for a badass guy

Jeez. As much as I'd love to expand my collection of unused r/c's I need to focus on my big picture.

BUMP for an unbelievable deal. This is Black Friday stuff right here people!!!

Bump for a great dude, How much is the new lower price Joe and does it include a Tx and Rx? Also I can't remember but did you build that chassis your self?

OMG I JUST got my new Axial or I would have the cash. WOW that is an amazing deal man. Crap.

Bump for one sweet looking ride.

$250 Plus actual shipping WITHOUT the Castle ESC and link

this is just slightly more than what just the cage costs! I hate to do this, but really need the funds.

*****BUMP for a great deal... Giving it away...*****

I can't believe this, this is cheaper than a stock AX10, and is all brand new. It ain't going any lower, so if you are waiting, don't. This is about a third of what it would cost you to put this together on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back