Sold / Found Crawler/Scaler Parts n Pieces FS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well now that I have an XR10 and a new scaler, have no need for these anymore & am lookin to sell so I can pick up lipos.

More Parts n Pieces as I unpack the boxes from the move

East End machining Competition AX10 Chassis - $50 Shipped. This chassis probably has 12-15 packs through it but has never taken real hard falls or tumbles. Also comes with the East End Machining velcro side mount and the delrin skid & all hardware to mount up your tranny.
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Next is an LD Racing BTA (Behind The Axle) Steering kit - $15Shipped (SALE PENDING). Has seen maybe 10 packs & also has a 4-link mount built in. Comes with all hardware to mount + whats shown.
Compatibility-Recommended:
Vanquish Products (VP) High Steer Knuckles
ST Racing Concepts Aluminum Knuckles
Hot Racing Aluminum Knuckles
Axial Aluminum Knuckles
Axial High Steer Knuckles
IMG_0011.jpg

Brand new never used Tekin 35t motor with a 20t pinion - $25 Shipped(SALE PENDING).

And lastly a BARELY used RC4WD Trail Finder Chassis - $45 Shipped(SALE PENDING).
IMG_0016.jpg

Paypal only, Thanks for peepin:D

EDIT: Last chassis picture deleted due to exposed credit card shown clear as day....

Last edited:
More stuff to go is a pair (Front & Rear) RC4WD T-Rex 60 Axles with painted diff covers, has had no more that 3 runs on them. All hardware included (shown) $60 Shipped.

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Next up, a set of 4 3Racing 126mm droop shocks (medium springs). Also comes with everything to switch them back to sprung (missing 1 spring base) & an extra set of 4 East End machining firm droop springs - $25 Shipped.

IMG_0020.jpg

Paypal only, thanks for peeping

BUMPEROO!

East End Machining chassis still up & a great starting upgrade to making your rtr into a comper.
126mm droop shocks still up too!

PM ME PPL!

Those are some sweet axles. I REALLY wish I had time for a scaler build! Sigh....can ya keep them on the back burner for six months for me...lol......AND BUMP!

I think I will take the shocks..Pm me.......and bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.