CowRC 30% off coupon giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
23w49ag.png

First and foremost, BIG thanks goes to @greywolf74 for even making this possible. He's very kindly offered up this prize to be given away!

GIVEAWAY

Prize: CowRC 30% OFF Coupon Code*!

How to enter:
  1. Must be a RCNT Supporting Member.
  2. Reply to this post, no more than ONCE A DAY!
Feel free to Like us on Facebook!

Winner:
Winner will be randomly picked on Feb 10th @ 1:00PM EST.

Good Luck! :first_place:

*Coupon can not be used on full cases of aerosols.

Hey, looks like I'm the first to reply! Crossing my fingers to win, I would love some more MOO-tor cleaner. I used some on my pede and it is the best! A bigger pit mat would be awesome too! I got one so I could work on my heli I sold, now I want a bigger one for my trucks to sit over when I'm tinkering.

Woohoo!! I'm in. Could use some cow products myself. Maybe even buy the pit mat i want with 30% off. Heck yeah!!

I'm in ! all hail Greywolf !

Just want to point out (I've also asked woody to edit the original post) theres one stipulation to the 30% discount code when it was given to me. It wont work on full cases of aerosols. I'm assuming it will work on partial cases.

Daddy needs a new pit mat!

I literally have Heaths entire catalog, or damn near and I have a case of moo-tor cleaner and several cans of moo-slick so that coupon that I won wasn't going to do me any good so i figured Id give it to someone who could use it :)

Thanks Shane

please enter me

been wanting to try out the cleaner and a pit mat would be great. a win win situation for me

I want a pit mat... 30% off a pit mat would be even better

Man, this would help towards the purchase of my pitmat, i chased screws all over the floor last night rebuilding my xxx-sct

Great, now i just have to figure out what I'm gonna get when i win:) Also thanks for the oppertunity Greywolf!!

Last edited:
I think it is a new day there. Difficult since I am on the other side of the world...lol

my daily entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back