Cow RC Magnetic Mat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polyboy33

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
After working on my E-Revo 2.0 and losing a few screws to the Abyss that is my workshop floor, I bit the bullet ang got the Cow RC Magnetic Mat (XL). Man, this thing is well made and looks great.

Cow RC Magnetic Mat.jpg

They are great. I still have the one I bought 12 years ago. 💪💯
They are awesome! Just getting back into the RC game after a 10 year absence...wish I knew about them back then. Definitely would have picked one up.

Cow RC has great products. For anyone whos tired of losing screws or hunting for them on the floor after theyve bounced off your hobby bench, these mats are the cats meow!

I wonder if Heath ever comes around the forums anymore?

I built a wooden tray to work on my rigs, but with the Xmaxx, I should have went a lot bigger.
I also have two old speaker magnets I use for all of my screws and different little parts.

The CowRCs pit Mat is a very nice one to have for sure.. I try to magnetize my drivers before taken out screws. Its easily done with just a magnet.
You just got to use a strong magnet that you can get from anything or anywhere.. like speakers or the magnetic parts holder tray..Just clean your screwdriver/hexdriver. And rub in one direction from handle to tip. About 7 - 10 times. Then turn it 1/4 turn and do it again. All the way around the more you rub the driver on magnet the stronger the hold.... to demagnatize you simply smack the drive with a hammer against another metal object like a vise...it works try it...👍👍

The CowRCs pit Mat is a very nice one to have for sure.. I try to magnetize my drivers before taken out screws. Its easily done with just a magnet.
You just got to use a strong magnet that you can get from anything or anywhere.. like speakers or the magnetic parts holder tray..Just clean your screwdriver/hexdriver. And rub in one direction from handle to tip. About 7 - 10 times. Then turn it 1/4 turn and do it again. All the way around the more you rub the driver on magnet the stronger the hold.... to demagnatize you simply smack the drive with a hammer against another metal object like a vise...it works try it...👍👍
I do this too but the mat keep screws from bouncing off your bench if you drop them or it keeps them from rolling around all over you bench while you're working on something.

I do this too but the mat keep screws from bouncing off your bench if you drop them or it keeps them from rolling around all over you bench while you're working on something.
Yeah.. I get what it's for hence it's a pit mat..😉🤣🤣🤣🤣 but thanks for the description..👍👍

Yeah.. I get what it's for hence it's a pit mat..😉🤣🤣🤣🤣 but thanks for the description..👍👍
That was more for other people than you. I was just trying to say if you have a magnetic pit mat and magnetize your driver it will save someone a lot of headaches hunting for screws. I know you know what a pit mat is for :p

That was more for other people than you. I was just trying to say if you have a magnetic pit mat and magnetize your driver it will save someone a lot of headaches hunting for screws. I know you know what a pit mat is for :p
I was just busting chops.😉🤣🤣👍