Couple Questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm interested in Stadium Racing what would be the best for the buck stock?? and what hop-ups

Considered:

How is the Nitro Rustler 2.5 can you race it?

Losi XXX-NT

RC10GT

Give me some comments and what you like and some tip on racing thanks

-Nerd

Are you looking to build a kit or get a RTR?
How much do you want to spend including hop-ups?

The losi is a definite racer. I have two and they handle like a dream... The rc10gtr is also quite raceable and has a large amount of aftermarket support. You can totally bling bling a gt. The rustler 2.5 is a toy, not intended for racing at all. They won't ever be racers until traxxas actually starts to give a damn about racing. I reccommed either the gt or the losi, both are very capable vehicles-xmas-

HAs this not been covered in depth atleast 3 times in the last month?

I was looking at the Adam Drake Edition

Thats the best you can get in my book. You wont have to many hop-ups to get.

Be prepared to spend $500-700 by the time you are done.
Engine, starter, servos, radio, Batteries, and the rest. Go for the quality parts if you get the drake, you will not be happy with a run of the mill engine or servos.

Good choice if you have the $$

The think is I don' have the money hmm maybe ill try a electric since I have a nitro:music:

Did you see the price of the RC10GT Rtr Plus on the front page???

Just a thought. Before you go electric.

Also, I'm with Eddy on the Drake. IF you can throw down the cash. Best stadium runner I've seen. But unless you are competing on the track, not necessary. Unless you have the sickness like us hehehehe.....

Let us know what you get :)

Back