Could you read my glow plug? See pics.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any change of fuel requires a re-tune. A lot of guys cursed their fuel or their engines, but I never met a Traxxas engine I didn't like, even with the Top Fuel.

Any change of fuel requires a re-tune. A lot of guys cursed their fuel or their engines, but I never met a Traxxas engine I didn't like, even with the Top Fuel.

I like the engines, what i meant was i was using TRX fuel and couldnt get it to start, dumped the TRX fuel on the ground, filled the tank with BT and it fired right up. After that never bought TRX fuel again and have since never been pissed off with the way my engines run :)

Hugh I have been through a few gallons of top fuel and a gal. of the monster trinity fuel and I liked both of those. I had a friend that had wild cat fuel I think and I will never try that stuff. I only ran 2 tanks and it is jusnk!!!!!!!! Never tried blue thunder at all..... But rolex was right my engines seem to love traxxas top fuel.

Back