Sold / Found Converting my Maxx, great deals ahead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blazer I will need help as I have only paid through ebay on paypal. Not sure how to deposit cash for you

$30 shipped FSTFBDY! It is in Perfect condition no a scratch or dent period!!!!!! you know the drill I send it USPS 2-3 mail and track it and insure it. Lmk!

jon2 log into you PP account then click the tab at the top "Send Money" the first field is reciepents email then you put [email protected] in that field. In the amount fiel put the US dollar amount you are paying me. Under type I choose "goods". In the subject field I would list all parts your are expecting to recieve from me and the condition you expect to recieve them in as agreed between us. This is CYA for you the buyer and I suggest you ALWAYS do this. then hit continue, the rest is easy!!!

I am still gonna buy a new pipe and have you coat it FSTFBDY! Maybe next month here, so for you $25 shipped I changwe my mind.

Hey Blazer I sent you the cash

I am sorry but it doesn't show yet. I will keep checking.

SOLD.... I'll deposit some $ in my paypal account on payday (friday) and send it your way.

I say my paypal account cuz I use a Totally diff account for all my toys...lol. this way I dont spend the Bill $.lol or the wife would kill me...

I hear that FSTFBDY!!! hard to work on RC when the light's don't work or your shivering so bad cuz the heats off!

Originally posted by jon2
Hey Blazer I sent you the cash

Dude I am so sorry I gave you the wrong PP account name!!! It is [email protected] sorry about that sheesh I feel like an idiot!

Dude go here and do this NOW!!!!!! https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...id=2737&source_page=_transaction-submit&flow=

you can take back your payment before anyone claims it, once again I am sorry!

NO PROB BLAZER i CANCELLED IT. RESENT PAYMENT TO THE NEW ADDY PLEASE CLAIM AND LMK!

Sweet sorry I messed that one up. I have the money and it has cleared I will ship you parts tomorrow granted the post office is open. If not it will go out Friday via 2-3 day Priority USPS mail. Thanks again!

SCHWEET!!! I can't wait! anything else you want to sell for the tmaxx

SOLD
Brand new in package RRP slipper kit with 72 tooth metal slipper gear. Make offer!

Last edited:
besides the pipe shown I want to get a pipe that shoots out the bottom and then use a deflector.

Hey Blazer did you ship out already?

Thanks for everyones paitience as I have been shipping a lot of stuff latley. jon2 and FSTBDY are the only 2 packages left to go out and they will FOR SURE go out tomorrow so you guys will have them by the end of the week. Everyone else you stuff is in the mail. I was'nt singling out jon2 and FSTFBDY its just there parts are on my T-maxx and I was cleaning house like a madman all weekend trying to get ready to move. I promise the parts will get taken off the Maxx tonight and they will be in the mail tomorrow!!!!

Sure Take our cash and run I see how it is!! JK Its all good Blazer, I am just trying to get the package before the wife gets it so LMK

I will let you know tomorrow as soon as I have shipped it! I play that game also jon2 that cracks me up!

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Brand new in package RRP slipper kit with 72 tooth metal slipper gear. Make offer!

Still got it? Is it complete? Got pics or a link? How much? Thanks.

This is Brand New in the package. I can take a picture of the one I actually own tonight if need be but it is this one here

8465_72_small.jpg

I bought it for $36.99 @ Towerhobbies plus shipping. It has never been opened or used period. I will sell it for $25 shipped. Let me know. I have another used RRP slipper kit for the MAxx with a 72 tooth plastic gear and a 65 toothe plastic gear that in also new in package (only the 65t gear) and I will sell all that for $20 shipped.

sent a pm on the sirio

Status
Not open for further replies.