Converting a Slayer to a Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zinkerone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone know witch parts I will need to make my Slayer into a Revo? here is what I know of...

Rims and Tires
Control Arms
Axles
Tie rods (toe)
Tie Rods (steering)
Suspension Rods
Body

Am I leaving anything out?

After driving today I've decided that I made a poor choice in the Slayer. I should have just bought the Revo to begin with. Then I would have had the extended chassis as well. I have a T-Maxx that is just too beat up to continue fixing.... and I just love the way a wider, bigger tired truck handles.
Please let me know if I am forgetting anything as I am looking on Ebay for the parts.

well, instead of converting, did you ever think about selling the slayer and then buying a revo? you could probably get a used revo for about $250-$300,

I am currently looking at the exploded views that I printed out and highlighting the parts that are different. I think I have all the necessary parts listed above, but I thought that I would check with the wealth of information RCNT has:D... to be sure I didn't miss anything. I am not really interested in buying someone elses used Revo.

I would consider trading a Revo 3.3 roller for a Slayer roller.

Never mind.... I found all the parts I need to rebuild my T-Maxx for the same price as it would cost to convert this Slayer... I would much rather have 2 trucks than one!!!
Here's a pic of the girls together.
picture.php

Thanks

Trade Revo roller for slayer roller

I would consider trading a Revo 3.3 roller for a Slayer roller.

Would you still be interested in a slayer roller for a revo roller? I know it's been a while since posted just thought I would ask!! Thanks:

Would you still be interested in a slayer roller for a revo roller? I know it's been a while since posted just thought I would ask!! Thanks:

Yes I would consider a trade,need some more detaild.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back