converting 21bb to 25 bb

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptNitro

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Okay I am hooked guys, this 25bb Savage is the poop!!!!! I am going to start going thru my 21 bb slowly converting it over to a 25. The first thing I am going to get is some new shock springs. Anyone out there know where to get a good set of springs? I want a firmer set than the stock ones on my truck now, it bottoms out pretty bad right now, and you can't get the new 25 black springs yet, so what else is out there would be equal to them and where can you get them Thanks always for the info Steve

i am pretty sure that the black springs are that same as the purple 6lb springs that the ss has, they are just painted black, you can go through integy and get a nice set of 40 springs which include the firmest to the softest, I have the set and they are nice, or just pick up some purple ss springs. Get the new gas tank and the .25 motor, better dogbones and i think it will be the same as a 25rtr

Tim

Back