Controversy on the gold course, i love living on the GC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well to give you guys a little background. We moved to a house on a gold course about oh say 7 years ago. Since then, i've grown to hate golfers. Lets just say a few bad experiences with them while I was younger made me hate them. They love pushing around kids.

So anyhow, i'm running my savage today. Running the truck on the golf course but on the very edge from the street where they can't even see it. Now, we live right on the green so of course they need full concentration to putt. There's these old ladies and they're like, "can you stop that for a minute" and i'm just like "no." Since they're not confrontational, they play on but one of the ladies after is being an ass, and pushed her clubs on her rollery thingie right in front of where i'm running, so I just go around her. And then when she's walking by, she's still trying to get in the way, I just go screaming by 2 ft from her full speed.

Then a minute later, after the ladies leave, these Korean ladies hit the green. Now they're a little more confrontational. Also, i'm just about out of gas. But anyhoo, they're saying stop running it...blah blah blah it's against the rules you can't run it on the golf course. So i'm a little pissed, I hate golfers. And i'm like, fine, I can run it on the street but it's not gonna make a difference. Cussing her out while i'm at it. Then I do a few runs in the street, then go straight to the backyard saying fine, still on my property as she's still watching me. The backyard is way closer to them. About maybe 50 ft. away. That really pissed them off.

But unfortunately, the tank was just about out so I shut her down and refueled. But unfortunately couldn't get the engine restarted.

I'm such an butthead, but I love pissing off golfers.

dont u think it to be a bit insulting, that they are paying to play a game, and u are interrupting them?

how would u feel if u spent 80.00 to enter a major race with your NTC3, and right in the middle of it, someone came up on the drivers stand, and started pushing u around?

Thats not cool bro, i golf too, and find it quite fun and relaxing. u are living in your parents house, after the age of 18 - if i were you, i would be kissing there ass right now.

this post shows complete lack of respect foe anyone but yourself and more importantly gives the RC community a bad image.

I am dissapointed in you kwong, just when i was starting to like you, u say something like this.

i hope that the greens keeper issues you a fine, or calls the police.

grow up, you an adult now, start acting like one.

It's actually only $20 a game. And trust me, if you went through all the poop I went through when I was in 6th grade, you'd understand. I know most golfers aren't assholes, and trust me, I usually am respectful to them, I was just in one of those moods.

YUP Kwong, gonna have to go with na on this one! although I am not into golf myself ,I can still respect other peoples hobbies and interests, if golf is your thing thats cool with me, If nitro cars are your thing, thats cool as well, but your lucky it was a couple of ladies playing, imagine if you ran your truck 2 ft away from a serious male golfer with the same attitude as you had today, the guy is just enjoying his game and your just enjoying your hobby,the guy would have bitch whacked you with his club for sure! so, if you are a bit pissy about what happend in sixth grade, put the car away and seek anger managment! and I aint no frickin guru of peace or anything, but it dosnt take one to know that wasn't cool!

hey kwong thats awesome i play golf bout id love to see you drive the savage anyday when I'm golfing thats awesome sorry na i have to go with kwong

I snipe golf balls. I hate the little buggers,. But I wouldn't risk injury to your truck, yourself, or risk getting fined or your parents standing in the community over something that someone else did to you a long time ago. It's unfortunate what happened to you in the past, but you gotta break the cycle. If you were running an electric and some prick gave you crap about it, then go get the Savage. But you were initiating the conflict, not them.

i love golf, i have played ever since i could walk, i am good. but in this situation, na i would go with u. there is no point in paying money to play a fun game of golf and then u have some annoying little poop playing with his r/c car. i just think that is disrespect full.

but on the other hand when we have a really windy day around here i go up the the local golf course when nobody is golfing and i run my truck in the sand bunkers, it is fun u guys should try it sometime.

bryan

I liked what the guys did in the jackass movie.......

But I'm with you guys - even if you live on the coarse, you should be a peepee to the players........

WTF Chris? That made very little sense. I agree, but be a peepee anyway? I gotta move next door to you, you'd be a cool neighbor.

I live right by a golf course and every time one asks me to pick up a ball that they hit over the fence I ask for a dollar and not one has turned me down one of the golfers gave me five. Easy money

Originally posted by error401
WTF Chris? That made very little sense. I agree, but be a peepee anyway? I gotta move next door to you, you'd be a cool neighbor.

More fun than you know man!

And by golly, people like me!

Originally posted by specter
I live right by a golf course and every time one asks me to pick up a ball that they hit over the fence I ask for a dollar and not one has turned me down one of the golfers gave me five. Easy money
thats great specter easy money i wish i lived on a golf course now

Originally posted by specter

Yeah but you have a fence. Our covenance says you can't have a fence on your property. God I wish we had a fence.

Oh yeah, and just so you guys know, we've had 2 broken windows since we moved here. And 1 of the times they never bothered to tell us and my dad was walking on glass bare footed.

And I can't even count how many times our house has been hit.

edit: Just so you guys know. Since my karma is all fiddlesticked up now. Instead of being a total ass, if I go outside to run, i'll wait til they're done hitting the balls in the hole. But i'll be damned if I stop running it if anyone else comes afterwards. I just can't see stopping the engine for people I despise and risking not being able to restart the engine.

Last edited:
poop build a spud gun that launches golf balls and lob those mother golf balls back at them

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

More fun than you know man!

And by golly, people like me!

It'd be like "man, your pipe sucks, I can still hear myself screaming" to which one of us would mouth the word "BS" cause we couldn't hear each other with both trucks running. That would be great!

My neighbors don't say squat to me. Piss on em if they don't like my eclectic twiztidness.

2 wrongs don't make a right, kwong, i see both sides of the argument and I use to manage a country club so i know how golfers can be. Just try and find a happy medium, look at the bright side a golf course is an awsome place to run a RC, just have some respect doing it in the process!

Power to the KWONG! Hahaha man, thats great. Keep on runnin that savage near the golf course, and they can get pissed at you but they can't do anything because they really dont have proof you ran it on the course, anyways, you could just say you ran it on the road. and if they want you to run it somewhere else, ask em to pay you to not run it on PUBLIC PROPERTY:stickup:

Originally posted by kwong2001

Oh yeah, and just so you guys know, we've had 2 broken windows since we moved here. And 1 of the times they never bothered to tell us and my dad was walking on glass bare footed.

And I can't even count how many times our house has been hit.

so F'ing what?!?!?! what are u gonna do, get mad at mother nature because a wave came by and flooded your house because u built it right on the beach???

If you build a house right next to a fairway, what the hell do u think is gonna happen? is there some magic force field that protects your house?

Your parents CHOSE to buy a house there, they new the risks going in to the purchase.

Good call nitro -

You've got issues kwong...at least around golfing and respect for other people.

Just because you were in one of those moods? Would that be an excuse if you decided to slam one of them in the ankles?

You live next to a golf course - not own the course. You're giving the rest of the RC'ers a bad name.

Good job? stupid:

Who brought the cool guy?:thumbdown :thumbdown: