Condor self build kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadsmalls

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello
So I’ve just got a condor kit version (nitro) off eBay for a very cheap price the only downside is it doesn’t have a build manual I’ve done some searching and managed to find a few pdf but it’s only a few pages and not the ones I need and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download or buy the manual from
Thank you

Welcome, sounds like a challenge for sure. 🤔 Kind of like building an all white puzzle.
I completely agree I’ve just found another full built one with a blown engine for 15£ 😅😅looks like missus going to kill me for having 4 nitro cars in the house

I completely agree I’ve just found another full built one with a blown engine for 15£ 😅😅looks like missus going to kill me for having 4 nitro cars in the house
Only 4? Sounds like a good time to build an RC room onto the house 😉

Thank you there’s abit of details in there the problem is I’ve got 10 bags of screws and parts and no manual to follow so I’m kind of winging it
That link under the resources tab has all the exploded views. You should be able to piece it together from that :)