Completely owned....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMN

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ownedballs.jpg

:trout:

thats nasty....:confused:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Thats why I never joined. I couldnt get past the starting position, much less that!!!!!!

I agree with Christian - there was just to much fondleing and teabagging going on in wrestling for me. :wtf:

We had to do wrestling in junior high for P.E....after two years of that I joined the weight lifting just to get outta that...I hated wrestling, i'm a weakling who sucks at it....nuff said...and it's hella homo

"I figure all I need to be a wrestler is a lobotomy and a pair of tights."

NE1 know what movie that came from?

A weakling that joined Weight Lifting After Wrestling? Wow...:spit:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

"Bust a nut inside your eye, just to show you where I come from."

Anyone know what song that is from? Not a lot of hip hoppers here, so maybe not. ;)

Originally posted by nitronewbie
Teen Wolf! lol

Good guess, but no cigar

Originally posted by mjime714
"Bust a nut inside your eye, just to show you where I come from."

Anyone know what song that is from? Not a lot of hip hoppers here, so maybe not. ;)
I used to be heavy into hip hop and rap, but I can't place that one.

<----- Growin old n gray but will still never be anything but a punkrocker!

Originally posted by mjime714
&quot;Bust a nut inside your eye, just to show you where I come from.&quot;

I' vexed fumin, I've had it up to here my days of paying dues is over.acknowledgery is in there, yeah head for the border go get a taco, I hear records from the drum beats, bing from the get go sit back relax and let yourself go , don't guess what ya heard, or act like ya know...... Tribe Called Quest... Scenario.
:cool:

Last edited:
The best damn colab rap song ever. Damn I miss those days. When Busta was good. :smoke:

Back