Sold / Found Complete Paintball gun package

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx Trooper

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For Sale I have a Tippmann Model 98 in great condition. Always cleaned and lubed after every time it was used, never dropped or abused, works like new. Also included in this package is a BRAND NEW Core chest and back protector never used $40 value. There are 3 CO2 tanks included, 1 20 oz, 1 12 oz, and 1 9 oz. All the tanks are in great condition, like new. Full face mask and goggle, great condition, some paint stuck in the corners, a bottle of lens de-fogger. A 21" barrel for the Tippman 98, in great shape, like new. On/ off valve, in good condition. 2 barrell stoppers. Paintball gun oil and squeege along with all the tools needed to take the gun apart with original instruction manual. Also 3 o-rings. AND more then 1,500 PAINTBALLS in great shape are included. With the use of buy it now, shipping is free. If But It Now is not used shipping will be $15 due to weight of package. Thanks for looking, more detailed pictures are available, just send me a e-mail. everything sold as-is.Great item for a X-mas gift!!!

85_1_b.jpg

66_1_b.jpg

Selling for $200 shipped.

later

Last edited:
bump

later

If only we wasn't so close to Christmas I might be interested in this, good luck selling it!

-Michael

no problem, price has been lowered..

later

Status
Not open for further replies.