Sold / Found RTR 2.5r stampede and tmaxx roller lots of extras

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andydrew39219

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So first off, not exactly sure what to say for price. A little background on the Stampede... There's a link to pictures down on the bottom.

I have done quite a lot custom work on it. It has a 2.5R on it with an aftermarket traxxas pipe. I only broke the engine in then put it away practically brand new. All sealed up and ready for some bashing. It has been sitting for a few months now but it has had marvel mystery oil in it the entire time. It has a larger proline tank as you can see, nice and clean on the inside filter is still there. I have the rx pack ziptied to the shock tower it looks weird because i had a green balloon over it and it slowly wore off but the rx pack is perfectly fine. I have the 2.4ghz receiver located under the truck all sealed up in a waterproof receiver. It's kinda loose I think the screws need to be replaced and locktited down. It has the "nicer" traxxas waterproof servo in the front for steering. Proline chevy body that I painted up but it has seen better days, there are a couple few cracks and paint bubbles as you can see from the pictures. the throttle servo works fine but the tabs that the screws go into to secure the servo are kinda busted, but it still works fine. I have always stored it propped up off the wheels... I think that's all for the pede. I have the 2.4Ghz transmitter as well, works with no problems.

Ok, the tmaxx roller.
This was going to be my project truck. I bought it as a roller, stripped it down completely (I didnt mess with the transmission, it has no problems) cleaned all the dirt and grime out of there. Rebuilt both diffs and put bad horsie diff locking grease in there. Put the new (tmaxx 3.3) receiver box and rx box on. I'm pretty sure the shifter servo is busted. there is no receiver or battery in there. It's in good shape.

and now all the extras...

-bad horsie diff locking grease (left over from doing 2 diffs, not that much in there.
-blue threadlocker (used, probably 1/2 to 1/4 full)
-automotive grease (not entirely sure what kind, i was told to buy it when doing the diffs on the tmaxx)
-red and ultra copper rtv (both used but plenty in there)
-hobbico hot shot 2 glow starter with charger (used a couple times, practically brand new)
-#4472 traxxas spur gear (unopened)
-bag of various tmaxx 2.5 screws
-random fittings from a great planes fuel bottle kit
-17mm kit for wheels (I think they are for the tmaxx but I cannot remember)
-white model paint (used and probably pretty close to being empty, I also think the cap is sealed shut)
-stock nitro stampede tank (used but in good shape, might want to rinse it out first with nitro before using)
-stock tmaxx 2.5 tank probably (same as other tank)
-3 random pipes, the 2 on the outside are stock tmaxx never used one in ------center used on pro.15 and a header for pro.15
-spare 2.5R filters unopened
-spare pro.15 filters need to be cleaned
-random ball ends
-unused rx power pack and 2 ex start chargers and some wires
-used battery box (I think its for the tmaxx)
-random linkage parts and a servo horn
-unopened traxxas #3628 waterproof receiver box
-3 random engine mounts i think pro.15 and a receiver box holder thing from stampede

unpictured extras

#5260 traxxas spare air filter housing 2.5 unopened
#5263 traxxas oil air filter unopened
#3230 pro.15 glow plug 2 of them
#3149a heat shield tubing unopened and another opened 1 left
traxxas 2334 turnbuckle 1 left 2 other packages with 2 in them, total of 6
traxxas #3193 screws, 3 of them
#2337 turnbuckles 2 packages unopened
#3232x 2 unopened 2.5 glow plugs
some screws drivers and random traxxas tools

Pictures
http://s183.photobucket.com/user/andydrew39219/library/Stampede and tmaxx roller with parts

Feel free to ask any questions...Not sure how the shipping is going to work just yet I live on an island so I'm limited but we will deal with that when the time comes. Make offers, I'm not quite sure what this is all worth. I'm sad to see it all go but I'm going through hard times and need the money.

Looking for $450 plus shipping or best offer

Last edited:
Please read the rules for this section, you are required to post a price or it will be removed!

You have been to this forum in the last half hour and again, did not post prices as required.
Your thread is now closed. Contact a mod to reopen it when you want to post the prices or it will be removed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread reopened pending prices.

Last edited:
Price reduced 350+ shipping this needs to go.

Open to offers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back