Chubakas mini Summit and Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubaka

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Deciding to get serious about my minis. They have been in this condition since 2017 or so. As you can see from the collection of ring gears that is probably why I stopped messing with it. At one point I had around 20+ at $13 each.

The Summit I bought near Kissimmee in 2013ish for $100. It was factory with salt water damaged esc.

The Slash is the fabtec edition bought in Lake Mary in 2013ish for around $100 also.

The slash is becoming an onroad. The Summit is being built up as that. It may become a lifted stretched touring truck in the future.

20231202_082842.jpg

20231203_061637.jpg

Very interesting. Will be interesting to see how these turn out.

Hell yeah man. Those will definitely be interesting builds for sure. Can't wait to see the progress of them. 👍👍

The Slash is gonna be a chevy 2500 undercover. I'm thinking the summit can be a lifted Ford. One will be a castle side winder, the other maybe an ez run. I like castle and will keep buying, but I want something to compare to, besides my vxl experience 10 years ago.

The splined aluminum rod in blinds is the same size as the male drive shafts, slides into the female shaft no issue. That's my first step.

The red 2500 is the undercover and how it was before. That is dark window tint. Not paint or spray on tint.

20230406_194945.jpg

20230328_141042.jpg

Big Ole body hiding a smaller frame running a big block. I thought it was kinda genius myself. 🤣 something light and quick.

Big Ole body hiding a smaller frame running a big block. I thought it was kinda genius myself. 🤣 something light and quick.
Kinda my idea with Midget..

Now I want a mini summit! :)
I got the merv (aka) mini revo. And I love that little guy. Lots of fun for sure. Fits rite in a backpack take it and drive them anywhere really.

But the mini summit definitely looks like a blast...