Check out this bumper, skid plate set

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen them before but I did notice that shipping and handling would be $29.99 to US customers which seems at least 3x too much. I would contact the seller via email....

I wouldn't...IMO. Well, unless of course you're building a shelf queen.

Those aluminum bumpers should be just fine just as long as you keep the stock bumper mounts as a cheap planned weak link between the bumpers and the bulkhead.

Those aluminum bumpers should be just fine just as long as you keep the stock bumper mounts as a cheap planned weak link between the bumpers and the bulkhead.

Yeah, I think they compliment the newly painted F-250 body that I'm working on.

I have been running a similar set of aluminum bumpers on my maxx for years with stock mounts and alumium bulks. I have broke a few mounts, but the bumpers and bulks have held up great. Make sure you post up some pics of the new bumpers and freshly painted lid.

Well, here it is! with new wheels, bumpers and freshly painted F-250 lid.
What do ya'll think?

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

That looks sweet!!! Where did you get that body? I'm looking for a Dodge Ram body for my Revo.

is the blue stripe and flames painted or decal?
looks great either way!

That looks sweet!!! Where did you get that body? I'm looking for a Dodge Ram body for my Revo.

Thanks, my wife got it on ebay for christmas.

is the blue stripe and flames painted or decal?
looks great either way!
thanks!
there Painted. I masked the flames and stripes myself.

Last edited:
Back