Check it out guys!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it works, just no one else is on. So I'm talking to myself, its quite fun actually. :)

Yeah, when I posted there were 3 of us. Was a good time! Never thought I'd be hanging out in a chat room!lol

It looks like you just type in a name and it lets you in.

Doesn't work for me. Maybe a setting on my computer? I recently got it back from having work done to it so maybe it won't let me?

Do you get a screen that asks for a username? Also check the top of your browser, it might ask you to allow a download of a java app.

Bear in mind that this is just a trial run. See my thread on Chat/IRC in the Suggestions & Comments forum for details etc.

Doesn't work for me. Maybe a setting on my computer? I recently got it back from having work done to it so maybe it won't let me?

The chatroom is a Java Chat Software, so maybe you don't have Java enabled?

all i get is the amoeba background, a green cd\, rcnt host chat test, and java chat software. it seems the last one is hyperlinked but thats all i got.. help!

EDIT: guess it no worky on firefox.. I'm in on IE

Last edited:
works for me on firefox.

all i get is the amoeba background, a green cd\, rcnt host chat test, and java chat software. it seems the last one is hyperlinked but thats all i got.. help!

EDIT: guess it no worky on firefox.. I'm in on IE

If you run NoScript or don't have java enabled you'll beed to allow the script or go to Tools->Options->Content tab and enable Java and Javascript.

all that is checked on mine. i get the java icon down by the clock. maybe i need to updat java?

Back