Cheapy little Nitro Cars....any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think that sounds a little cheap but ok to buy from. what brand crs and trucks

I think they are branded Exceed-RC, but not 100% sure. lol Every page is a little different....

Thay are all the same...Just copy after copy after copy...They are "complete crap"

Looks like these are the same as the red cat racing and Himoto cars from what I have found out. All under the HSP umbrella, and targeted at the beginner. Damn good price for a beginner....if I had found them before my Warhead....I probably would have bought one as a first car. That way if I trash it...it only cost me $100.

if its exceed thats to much for them radientech.com got the for 125
but the redcatracing carsare good i had mine for 2 years only thaing went bad was the trany 1st gear

I'm not sure, but my issue would be parts if i bought it

By parts, you mean, like if you break anything, to find a replacement?

yea, i break parts all the time on my t-maxx. traxxas has a whole wall of parts at my local hobby store, so does HPI

oh and I'm in Denver Colorado

yea, i break parts all the time on my t-maxx. traxxas has a whole wall of parts at my local hobby store, so does HPI

oh and I'm in Denver Colorado

Dang, i want more people to bash with.

Uh, for the trucks parts, Your best bet would be to look at there popularitly level on ebay, if theres alot on there, your set, if not, But a 2ed as a parts car, Thats the best i can tell ya.

thats pretty cheap not sure home much power it would have. but the exceed car has lots of parts on radientech.com

thats pretty cheap not sure home much power it would have. but the exceed car has lots of parts on radientech.com

Holy poop man, You learned to spell, Keep it up and maybe some people here will start to respect you alittle more.

Yeah, these cars are cheap, if you buy 1, buy 2 cause youll need one as a parts car.

Back