Cheap Traxxas E-Revo bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westham1966

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys any one no where I can get e revo 2.0 body shells cheap the boy just keeps smashing them and they are so expensive £79

Get a proline monster truck/stadium truck or the like. They are thicker lexan than factory and last longer.

I can't help you as we are across the pond from one another.

How is the body breaking? Have you tried reinforcing it on the inside?

Last edited:
shoo Goo and drywall tape makes them last 10X as long can't help with the body shell but next time you get one do this to save money

Get a proline monster truck/stadium truck or the like. They are thicker lexan than factory and last longer.

I can't help you as we are across the pond from one another.

How is the body breaking? Have you tried reinforcing it on the inside?
He just keeps rolling it and when jumping so ya just won’t sumthink so he can get used to it rather the paying a lot out all the time

Like dewaltdrill suggested shoogoo and sticky drywall tape. That will make the body very stiff and hard. And last 10-100xs longer then the stock lexan body.

Or the tougher route would be Greywolf74 suggestion. And get a unbreakable body. Those are just down rite solid. A little more $$ but no extra stuff needed like the shoo goo suggestion. Can add body skid plates to roof and other top of body areas.

But like chubaka said not sure where to get them on other side of pond as we are all in the states.

You can try not sure if they ship internationally but you can look them up:
Rcsuperstore.com
Rcplanet.com
Amainhobbies.com
Hobbytown.com
Ebay does ship internationally
Dollarhobbyz.com

Here's another option and I've thought seriously about it myself.

Here's another option and I've thought seriously about it myself.

NO SH*T!!!! Oh thats so awesome!!! That's definitely thinking out side the box. And a awesome way to save on bodies. At ten$$ a body. Bash away at that point. The wifey might not like it but saves $$$ in long run. Awesome video 👍👍👍

You can purchase plastic protected sheets from amazon and like I said, I am seriously thinking about it. More so for our Stampedes because the bodies don't last long.

You can purchase plastic protected sheets from amazon and like I said, I am seriously thinking about it. More so for our Stampedes because the bodies don't last long.
For sure the thin lexan bodies don't hold up to nothing. Would be much better body. And it doesn't really look that hard to accomplish and set up.

Online metals has sheet polycarbonate. I bought 20x50 to do this years ago. Had no oven to use so on the back burner it went. No horrible pun intended.

I've seen one or two guys on youtube build an upper heat lamp table and heat it up that way also.

I've seen one or two guys on youtube build an upper heat lamp table and heat it up that way also.
I'm sure there's a way to build some sort of heat box. To allow you to heat up the plastic sheet. So it can be molded

Back