Chassis Trouble

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off i would like to thank everyone who gave me great suggestions, and good ADVICE. I think i am going to do is order STEEL cvd's that will fit a 3.3 chassis. I am hoping that theses will fit my BIG BLOCK CHASSIS. If this doesn't work i am going back to stock.
Thanks again everyone
They wont fit!!

They wont fit!!
I have a 3.3, put a lrp30 on it. Everywhere says to buy extension cups to get the axles long enough... I had a local machine shop make this extension.. I had a hard time finding extension cups the length i needed.. I didnt buy BB chassis. I extended mine with a alum plate

Attachments

• 20170428_124853.jpg
    20170428_124853.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
IMG_0560.JPG
I found the non RPM arms that are in white. Rit dye in like a bright green should look pretty nice. It's not gonna be as blingy as the aluminum ones but it will be more durable. The only aluminum I know that is quite durable are the UE Supermaxx arms since they were engineered for the rigors of racing.

In the years of racing experience under my belt, the ONLY time I've ever seen a (semi) successful use of aluminum arms was on the 1st gen. Optima. The stock units were too long and unprotected. They broke WAY too easily! The aluminum ones weren't a while lot better BUT because of the design, with some creative washer placement, they would give instead of wiping out the whole front end.;) RPM arms would have been GREAT for that rig!!!

Back