Chassis ID help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jar72

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Been researching this for a couple of weeks. Normally i can get it figured out quick. this one got me. Here is what i know. No markings to help ID it. researching has me perplexed due to the following: the stamping matches the Bolink Eliminator, but the front hubs match Associated rc10 as well as an early Kyosho pan. BUUT i cannot find this chassis nor can i find where they made those in oval track set up. Also this chassis has not been cut trimmed or drilled on. I can get better pics if needed. this was a quick phone shot before i left for work.
Chassis.JPG

Yeah, those modified kits are tough. So many were made with the design built right in to accept a front end from this and a rear axle for that etc... That's a tough one!

I figured it out, It is a bolink 10 eliminator chassis. after looking at it much much closer its been modified to accept associate front end. and trimed to be an oval track car. off to ebay it goes. if it doesn't sell ill turn it into a drag frame.

Back