Charlie's EEM Sponsor Comp Body!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just had to share pictures of this new body with you guys. I don't like taking pictures of custom paint jobs, because the pics never do the body justice. It's kinda like the body really looks like what you think the girl from the bar looks like when you bring her home, but the pics come out looking like what she really looks like when you wake up sober the next morning.

When I got this body, I was so blown away, that I couldn't help but take pictures and post them up. The pics don't do it justice, but it will give you an idea. Jeff (Candyman) painted this body for me, and it's absolutely beautiful. I don't trust many people to do what they want with my body, but I gave Jeff a try and it was well worth it. It rocked my world, so to speak!

There are no decals, it's all paint, even the EEM logo on the hood!

101_0121.jpg

101_0122.jpg

101_0123.jpg

101_0125.jpg

101_0126.jpg

101_0127.jpg

I am not digin' it, but I do like flat black paint jobs. So what the heck better that I could do.

You just had to be an assmonkey and crap in my thread. Thanks Chip.

PS- you know you'd hit it!

Thanks Joe, Chip just likes to give me a hard time, but I give him one back so it's all good. NC, your paint work is always beautiful as well, and I think that both you and Jeff have fully surpassed my expectations whenever I've asked you guys to paint bodies for me.

Great body! Good job Candyman! I like the chrome peels on the side :D.

Thanks Boutch, and to the others... Now boys... time to break it up, settle down all

You got skills Jeff. Nice job.

Thanks Lessen, I think I'm the only one goofing off, everyone else seems quite serious lol

Sweet looking lid.

Children children, play nice or ill take yall's rc's for 3 whole days.

dude that is so sick! ship it to me i will even pay for shipping hehe.

Relax guys - it's not even winter yet and already so many people seem quick to have their feathers ruffled. RELAX!!!

Discussion about tasers has been moved to the general chaos where this kind of stuff belongs, not hi-jacking others.

Charlie - I like the logo on the body.

-Michael

Thanks for getting things straightened out, Sheriff Woodie! Now I see what the little star on your shirt is for. Just remember, you guys don't use tasers in the wild west, strictly six shooters, with no need for "non lethal force".

Looks sweet man, I like the colours. Can't go wrong with red/black/white. I'm having a 'Craig Jones' tribute shell done in the same colours for my AX-10 at some point. I'll be sure to stick some EEM stickers on it, they'll match the colours rather well :)