Changed the wiring a little

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
As some of you might have noticed (hopefully), I had my charging unit from the on-off switch sticking out of the receiver box, and also had the failsafe just hanging out without being secured.

I finally got around to cleaning it up a bit. There's not nearly as many wires and it's a lot easier to deal with. I secured my failsafe on the top of the receiver box cover with double sided foam tape, and also fitted a remote charging unit for the battery. I had to dremel the receiver box cover a whole bunch to make it fit. But it looks really clean and it's now less of a hassle.

Before
657DSCN0472.JPG

After
657DSCN0556.JPG

657DSCN0555.JPG

657DSCN0551.JPG

I'm pretty proud of it since the whole electronics system has really been bothering me since the new modifications. You guys probably don't really care though....lol

But this way I don't have to ever pop the receiver cover which BTW is a bitch to get all the wires under and get the body clips securing it.

Nice handiwork there, McGyver. Is that a drill press in the back? What are you doin' with nifty tools like that?

That's my dad's actually. Trust me, it's not the best thing in the world. It's made for a standard drill. And the drill he's got is only a single speed with no reverse. He had to make a custom "speed controller" so he could regulate the speed.

But I do have a drill press meant for my dremel that I used for my project.

Back