CB65 & Demon RC chat.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had you ever happened to purchase a MIP CVD rebuild kit for the MGTs? if so do you still happen to have a part number for it? having a hard time tracking it down, i think its P#MIP1147, or the superseded MIP18100. forget that MIP likes SAE hardware lol

had you ever happened to purchase a MIP CVD rebuild kit for the MGTs? if so do you still happen to have a part number for it? having a hard time tracking it down, i think its P#MIP1147, or the superseded MIP18100. forget that MIP likes SAE hardware lol

Sorry ,I don't have the part#!
I did buy the whole axle sets though yrs ago ,but don't have numbers ,sorry!

Well ,its a good thing that I haven't put my engine back on the truck ,I checked my clutch shoes ,an they are
worn out ,the spring was starting to rub on the bell ,LOL,,,,I also thought that I was running 2 aluminum shoes ,
an 1 composite ,I must have change them an forgot!

good thing i reminded ya then! those definitely have seen better days! I'm sure you got some good use out of them though! were you gonna swap to some aluminum ones on this or gonna keep them composite?

good think i reminded ya then! those definitely have seen better days! I'm sure you got some good use out of them though! were you gonna swap to some aluminum ones on this or gonna keep them composite?

I think the others got worn out ,I would have to see if they are still laying around an see why I took them off ,they
may can still be regrooved ,I am looking around to see if I have any on my other engines now!....LOL
I may have to get them off my street car ,I think they are still good ,I have to order some shoes!...:cool:

Back