Castle Garage Sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me? Sidewinder micro WITH motor for $40?

Yep...bought 2 of em plus the 45A HV for one of my Helis. Id like to buy a spare sidewinder micro combo but I've got too many other things I need atm.

Nice stuff. What would we recommend for a rustler vx l. 11.1 v 4100mah lipo. Lookn into jaco foams. All but arms is rpm upgrade. I want fast. Now seems like a great opp.

thanks Shane I just ordered 2 cm2068's for the RC18's

Killer deal

I have a mamba 25/6800 same thing older version with a broken shaft and the want 60 bucks to repair plus shipping I guess its not going back now

What is a good motor esc combo to buy. I'm running 76/31 gearing with my last post battery. Hitting 55+. Want more. Put anacondas on front much better handeling than dirt treds i had. Any help appreciated..

The mamba monster system will help you out :D what vehicle?

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

They dont really have anything for a rustler unless your wanting to do a 100+MPH conversion to your Rustler.

Damn, I just missed that MMM/1515 deal!

The MMM/1515 deal is still up there. All those micros sold out fast though...wish Id have grabbed one of the 9000kv combos when I had the chance

I looked at the mmm/1515 online. NICE!! Will it fit in a rustler vxl? I'm kinda new at this what is the kv rating? What gearing will i need? How do i purchase this?? If i do buy this combo, 100 mph really:D!!! How much?? Let me know greywolf74:whhooo:..

I really would rike to pick one up but I just sent an engine to Robin at ERCM and getting a pipe as well.... need a new motorcycle helmet.... just bad timing.

I looked at the mmm/1515 online. NICE!! Will it fit in a rustler vxl? I'm kinda new at this what is the kv rating? What gearing will i need? How do i purchase this?? If i do buy this combo, 100 mph really:D!!! How much?? Let me know greywolf74:whhooo:..
Its an 1/8 scale motor and you can make it fit and you can make the Rustler go 100+MPH but it takes extensive modifications. Between the kit, the MMM/2200kv set up, the servo, 6S lipo battery, GPS, all RPM parts that they make, the mod to the front end to make it wider, the gyro and the weights, Id say youd have somewhere around $1000 to $1100 bucks in the kit and then everytime you wreck Id say the average cost of a repair will be somewhere between $50-$100 bucks assuming you dont break something really expensive like a 6S lipo, Your motor, ESC, etc.... If you got a couple of grand to throw at a project then Id say go for it.

Back