Castle Creations F'N ROCKS!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I called castle creations a lil while ago because my Motor got fried this weekend during the bash. Smoke, smell the whole works, and they told me that the hobby shop people are dumb and they need to tell people how to gear, and dont. So he said all i need to do is send it back to them, and they would send me a new one. Just gotta drop down to a 15-18 tooth pinion with the 3s, instead of the stock 23 tooth. THANKS CASTLE CREATIONS, YALL F'N ROCK! I am much happier than the crap traxxas put me through.

Thats awesome! I wish traxxas would send me new parts everytime something breaks on my t-maxx lol

Castle is perhaps one of the best companies out there. You'll probably have your new motor before you know it.

my truck was actually quicker on the top and bottom end on a 17t pinion instead of a 23t with a mamba 6800 on a 2s setup. it couldn't reach full rpm with the 23.

I just didnt thk about gearing when i went bl, it was my screw up, I'm just glad CC is so amazing to realize that we all make mistakes, and are willing to help.

Well also thanks alpine for giving everyone else going brushless on that app the heads up!

Glad to hear it all worked out for you.

CC is on the other side of town, about 20-25 miles.....(Olathe, KS). I wonder if they have a store front...........I doubt it but since I'll be diving into the electric arena soon I'm going to have to check on that.

Sweet man....Great customer service is hard to find

CC is on the other side of town, about 20-25 miles.....(Olathe, KS). I wonder if they have a store front...........I doubt it but since I'll be diving into the electric arena soon I'm going to have to check on that.

No they don't have a store front, you got to look for the building number. I was there at Castle in May . I can't belive what they turnout of that small building :whhooo:

Google map this

235 South Kansas Avenue, Olathe, Kansas 66061

No they don't have a store front, you got to look for the building number. I was there at Castle in May . I can't belive what they turnout of that small building :whhooo:

Google map this

235 South Kansas Avenue, Olathe, Kansas 66061

Sweet, my buddies parents own a machine shop that is not far from there. Next time I go I'll have to swing by CC just cause. :)

Yep, Castle are one of those rare companies that make great stuff, have great service and have a healthy sense of humour to go with it. Did anyone read the recent 'ESCs vs. Speedos' post on the Castle website? That one had me chuckling :)

Great to hear they helped you out alpine, makes me want to buy a Mamba Max brushless setup for my WK...

Yep, Castle are one of those rare companies that make great stuff, have great service and have a healthy sense of humour to go with it. Did anyone read the recent 'ESCs vs. Speedos' post on the Castle website? That one had me chuckling :)

Great to hear they helped you out alpine, makes me want to buy a Mamba Max brushless setup for my WK...
On my vist to Castle I was given a very rare poster for the Mamba Max. It talking about the Mamba Max and it plainly says "One Bad MotherFU''
:hehe::hehe: I love it, I have it on the wall in my hobby room.

Back