Carb settings on tmaxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyclone029

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got a used 3.3 and I need to know what the factory settings are for the carb I'm having major issues tuning please help

HSN, if i can remember, shud be 4 turns. LSN shud be flush with inside part of barrel. make sure ur idle gap is between .07mm to .10mm i use a smaller paperclip to measure. if its cold where ur at, u mite have to richen up slightly from those settings. but use em as a base to get it running

K so I am new to this so what screw is what

HSN, if i can remember, shud be 4 turns. LSN shud be flush with inside part of barrel. make sure ur idle gap is between .07mm to .10mm i use a smaller paperclip to measure. if its cold where ur at, u mite have to richen up slightly from those settings. but use em as a base to get it running
Hi quick question. I was told that the LSN default is 1/2 turn out. Is that accurate?

Hi quick question. I was told that the LSN default is 1/2 turn out. Is that accurate?
Try reading the whole thread. Woulda saved you the time of typing out that question and would have saved me time from having to respond to it. IJS