can we get some pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devinbrown07

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
can i see some pics of crawlers, and scalers....I'm still stuck between gettin a crawler, or a nice mini-t, or 2 lol...but i just need some inspiration to sway me one way...

can i see some pics of crawlers, and scalers....I'm still stuck between gettin a crawler, or a nice mini-t, or 2 lol...but i just need some inspiration to sway me one way...

Check out rccrawlers.com. I'm telling you, I never thought I would like crawling until I got behind the wheel. It's amazing, it SOOOO much fun, after driving one I had a brand new axial and lots of hop ups on the way within three days. You can get the axial AX-10 RTR for real cheap, and Joe at www.eastendmachining.com is offering a special on the kit to all the rcnt members, only $219 I believe. He's a super nice guy and will take care of you with parts discounts here and there when you buy stuff from him. I try to buy everything I can from EEM because he's gone out of his way to help me out with different things.

Also, if you're really into scalers, you can buy a kit from TCS for an Axial AX-10 x-trail chassis to make it a scaler. It's only 50 bucks and its a sweet kit.

Here's my Axial Crawler!

Attachments

• 100_0567.jpg
    100_0567.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 114
heres my hilux currently working on a custom built scaler based of a mfm chassie and wk axels.
TH HILUX NOW HAS A WINCH AND A BLACK BED WITH SCALE ACCESOIRIES
rcpics022.jpg

rcpics023.jpg