can someone identify this for me please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsh

RC Newbie
Reaction score
getting a car and spare, but id like to know what it is, the owner doesn't know the make or model

thanks guys

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 88
getting a car and spare, but id like to know what it is, the owner doesn't know the make or model

thanks guys

Dont know ,it appears to be frankenstined ,scary seeing it with out a filter though ,unless that it
is almost being given to you ,I would not touch it!...?

Dont know ,it appears to be frankenstined ,scary seeing it with out a filter though ,unless that it
is almost being given to you ,I would not touch it!...?
I’ll be converting it to electric , I’m getting a ton of spares with it , exhaust pipe , the filters in the box , few more chassis plates that look the same and a box of gears and suspensions and tires etc

thanks for your input guys , I’ll do a bit more research on conversions

@forsh since you wont be into Nitro maybe use the classified or something to sell what isnt needed. Myself. I like Nitro and rebuilding motors. Looks like you have a 2 speed setup. That may lead you to find the manufacture.

@forsh since you wont be into Nitro maybe use the classified or something to sell what isnt needed. Myself. I like Nitro and rebuilding motors. Looks like you have a 2 speed setup. That may lead you to find the manufacture.
Thanks buddy , once I get it I’ll check the condition and maybe give you a buzz and you could advise me what to do with the nitro gear

I’ll definalty be up for shifting it on but I’m in Finland so postage anywhere far from here would be proberly not worth anyone hassle

but I’ll buzz you and we can talk more ?

Back