Can some one give me some links where I can get Rc10 gt Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have been thinking of doing a custom lid for my Rc10 Gt and was wanting some help with some links to some companys that sell them. I would like to find something that is different from the stock body. I have always bought all my rc stuff either from here or ebay lol. So I dont know of where to start thanks!!

WOW that was fast!!! Thanks Candyman I will check that out!

Cool thanks, I know this was kind of a dumb question lol but I really wasn't sure where to look.

Not a dumb question.

That avatar is hilarious Ratzo!!! And thanks :)

Does the nitro Rustler have about the same dimensions as a Rc10Gt? I really like the Pro-line Chevy silverado body for the Rustler. It looks more realistic compared to the one they make to fit the Rc10

I have an Atomic silver with blue flames prepainted body.... It is like paper thin... I havent bashed it... I got it when my rc10gt was the older, shorter version. I upgraded to the longer one, and it doesn't fit... duh...

I bought two of the clear ones, one for the wifes GT and one for my Ultima ST-R. The lexan on both of them seems a bit thicker them the Pro-Line bodies, but neither one of them has been raced or bashed with yet. We haven't had the will to scratch and beat them up yet. LOL
1.JPG

Hey Jesse, I'm sure you can get any body to work on any car or truck with a little time and effort. You will have to change the body mounting post to get some to sit up high enough to clear the towers but they will work. Get a universal body mount hardware kit and have fun trying out new ideas. If you plan to race, you will only have to stay with in the length/width/height restrictions for the class you plan to race in. For more details go here and scroll to the bottem --> http://www.roarracing.com/rules/index.htm

Thanks for all the info guys, Pinblaster I probally wont be doing much racing and if I was going to I have a couple stock bodies I could use. I just want to try out doing a custom paint job and I really like the Rustler body. Where could I find a universal body mnt kit?

Back