Can i use this motor on senton?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexisp15

RC Newbie
Reaction score
9D2DC78F-88DC-4911-AA5D-800997B65081.png

Can i use this motor on my arrma senton 4x4 30 mega 550?

If you have a brushless esc, that can handle the size motor yes, most motors in that kv range can do 60a and 120A escs. And if it has the correct size bullets to match the esc (if not you can make adapters)

If you have a brushless esc, that can handle the size motor yes, most motors in that kv range can do 60a and 120A escs. And if it has the correct size bullets to match the esc (if not you can make adapters)
I have the original ESC.

The Mega 550 is a brushed system factory so you would need an esc as well. A good, cheapish solution is to buy the factory spektrum brushless stuff from jennysrc.com. Outside of that, the options are pretty much endless.

There are a few other parts I would upgrade as well that likely won't tolerate the extra power of the brushless system. The spur assembly and the center drive shaft. For the driveshaft, you can just add the center support and bearing that comes on the factory brushless system. For the spur, you would need the whole assembly. The truck will work without the two parts I mentioned, but not very long.

Last edited: