can any1 help me?PLEASE

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi
I'm a beginner in this hobby so for the start i got a speed master vh-x5 i know its not that good but its ok for the start.So the problem is that when i start it and press the throttle she goes very fast and slows down in a few seconds so could any1 please tell me what could be wrong with it? :\

What goes very fast? The car...or the engine RPM? We'll help you out as best we can, but we need as much detail as you can provide as to what the problem you are seeing is....

On first guess it sounds like your Low Speed Needle may be too lean...and your high speed needle may be too rich, but again....I need more details on exactly what is happening to really help you out.

ok,when i press the throtle the car goes fast and if i hold down on the throtle the car slows down she nearly stops. but when i let go of the throtle and press down again the car goes fast again and i fold the throtle the car slows down in few seconds.so i dont know whats wrong with it so i hope you will help me because I'm sellin the car so i need it going.
THANKS

as i sayed I'm looking to sell my buggy could u tell me much is it worth?
its SPEED MASTER VH-X5
THANKS

What do you mean when you say "hold on the throttle" you pull it towards you and hold it? or are you pushing it away from you?

What is the engine doing when this happens? Revving up....or idling?

yea i pull it towards me

i pull it toward me and hold it as you would do the car to go faster but my slows down in few seconds.

Sounds like your engine is either WAY rich on the high speed needle.....or something is binding in the drivetrain maybe.

When the car slows down....is the engine still revving?

Back