Buying a Used Tmaxx that doesn’t run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericstains

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a quick question I have dealt with electric cars but I have an opportunity to buy a gas powered T-Maxx and accessories for $60.00 only problem is they said it hasn’t run in a couple years is it still a great deal or should I pass on it

Attachments

• A9D3E2F7-B5ED-4FC3-98FF-4F0F471F77DA.jpeg
    A9D3E2F7-B5ED-4FC3-98FF-4F0F471F77DA.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 109
I have a quick question I have dealt with electric cars but I have an opportunity to buy a gas powered T-Maxx and accessories for $60.00 only problem is they said it hasn’t run in a couple years is it still a great deal or should I pass on it

Hell yea!..:thumbs-up:

GET IT!! Also, please do not put gasoline in it, it will most likely destroy it. It’s a nitro RC and takes 20% nitromethane fuel.

Pass and then let me know so I can pick it up hehe

I bought 2 tmaxx. One .15 roller for 100.00 and a running 2.5 for 60 I think. Go for it!

Has an $80 tag on it also.
I contacted them and said they would take $60. So I did I bought a new glow plug and wire but the motor had sat for so long it’s all sticky inside so I took it apart and I’m cleaning it I went to one hobby store and they awe sorry

Back