bump box ?-

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does anyone know a way to start a motor that needs a bumpbox to start it without the bump box.

I noticed a socket fitting on where the pull starter box goes on, if you have one of those I used a drill, but if your talking light weight travel strat, FORGETABOUTIT!!!

You have a tiger drive on that one killer.

Revo, you should have something on the side plate I would imagine. I like bump boxes. Fast and easy starts.

OT- Only have the TD starter on the GT2, but no good drill or wand to make magic, so I am goin back to pull starts, bump box down the road

Get a spring for Losi, pull cord in box. The tiger drive "wand" can be bought, or just look up what size bit it is and buy it. Those rotor starts are nice.

I can barely find a part number for the pull starter itself lol. I need a better drill or a 1000ft cord and my cord drill haha :threadjacked::hehe:

Shouldn't need specific part. Most 1/10 starters should fit, or atleast have in my experience.

okay I am posting my next Q in my thread lol we can't go on in here :hehe: sorry RevoFreak

so not realy an answer for me and not talking a travel starter just trying to get them started to see if they are anygood one of the motors has a tubse running from the back plate to just under the carb if that helps

What kind of car us it? Is there nothing coming out of the backplate? A replacement pull start is usually pretty cheap, if it has one and is missing string and spring that can be had for under $10. Perhaps if you get time you can throw up a photo?

pic's maybe will help

here ya go don't want to invest in a bump box if the motor does not run

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited: