Building a Maxx from scratch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice ride Eddy, what engine are you using?

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Outlaw doesn't live up to its expectations?!?!? Thats the first I have heard that.

Does anyone else here that has a Picco .26 think that? Seriously! I want to know!

I have run the 8 port hyper, the .25 and now the .26. The .26 will smoke the 8 port in low down grunt and has the high rpms to keep up with it on the high end. I originally liked the .25s low end power better than the 8 port, except it didnt reach high enough rpms to really keep up with the 8 port. The .26 is outstanding, it has all the low end you need and a very strong top end. I've put about 7.5 gals through mine in less than 3 mos. I just ordered a new connecting rod, wrist pin & piston/sleeve. The rebuild costs are pretty reasonable compared to some of the others out there. It does seem to like surgical percision when tweaking the needles and it likes the higher temp range. I keep it 230-250 and as high as 265-275 when beating it.

You guys are great, alot of info sure helps.

Anyone had any experience with HCR's Mutant chassis?????????