Brand new volcano pro won’t go in any direction

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducnut1

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
My new volcano pro. Had problems with the front dog bones so they sent me new ones. Now the truck turns on and sits no forwards/backwards/no steering

Damn. Thought this was a different volcano thread.

do the basics like said already. charge battery. then rebind radio and rx then recalibrate esc. check plug everywhere 1st.

No but I will, thanks
Check all the basics like the other guys said: Make sure the battery is charged (could be a faulty charger not doing it's job), battery is properly connected to the ESC, motor wires are properly and fully connected to the ESC (they might have come halfway out, and make sure the positive and negative wires are right), ESC works and is calibrated as per the instructions, radio and receiver are bound (should make a beeping sound or something after both the radio and truck are turned on), there's no excess interference (2.4ghz isn't easily effected, but still), motor, servo, ESC and receiver are good (trouble shoot, instruction manual will help), fresh AAs in the radio, ect.

Back