Brand New E-flite Micro Draco 800mm STOL RC Bush Plane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Draco is just so danged sexy! I was wondering how the micro would be. The full size is just to much plane for me to get in my current flying area. I agree with the hassle of a removable wing, but also understand the necessity.

Anther nice review and flight vids. Appreciate the time and effort you spend on these. I know a bit of work goes into them.

The Draco is just so danged sexy! I was wondering how the micro would be. The full size is just to much plane for me to get in my current flying area. I agree with the hassle of a removable wing, but also understand the necessity.

Anther nice review and flight vids. Appreciate the time and effort you spend on these. I know a bit of work goes into them.
Thank you my friend! There is a lot of time and effort that goes into it, but it is worth it. Especially when it helps others decide if a plane is right for them or not :D

This one should work well for many.

GB

I’ve been following that guy for a while on YouTube the 1:1 plane is incredible. When I saw they released these I knew I was going to end up with one at some point. It’ll be my first plane but I’m pretty confident I’ll pick it up quickly. I’ve flown other people’s planes in the past and did pretty good. And that’s without all the new safe mode stuff.

I’ve been following that guy for a while on YouTube the 1:1 plane is incredible. When I saw they released these I knew I was going to end up with one at some point. It’ll be my first plane but I’m pretty confident I’ll pick it up quickly. I’ve flown other people’s planes in the past and did pretty good. And that’s without all the new safe mode stuff.
I would not recommend it as a first RC Plane. Of course, risk taking works for some :)

This is my Uncut 4S Golden Hour Flight: