Body...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MySharona

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I pretty much destroyed the rear mouting holes on the body the first day out, anyone else have this issue? Right now it is fixed with a piece of lexan, new body should be here today...

Wow. Already? haha. Are they that weak? thanks for the heads up, that may be something to look out for when I get one, if ever.

Wow. Already? haha. Are they that weak? thanks for the heads up, that may be something to look out for when I get one, if ever.

you heard it in the video, I'm not gentle on my toys!

yeah but those were just rollovers, is that all the abuse one will take?

yeah but those were just rollovers, is that all the abuse one will take?

just rollovers in that video, I played with it for 4 hours earlier on the track. I had to find the weak points so I knew what to order and sell, hey, someone has to do it:)

Got a new body today, prografix, clear still on back order. I made a plate out of 1-16" plastic to fit over the stock body holes. kinda like a body washer but big enough to work on both holes. after a day of racing (took 2nd out of 4, 1.2 secs behind 1st) the body looks great!

how did you destroy them?

Back