Bodies?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone ever seen scx10 bodies or any other "1 piece" body on a wraith?? I would think it would be sweet if I could some how fit a jeep body on the wraith
4arugaja.jpg

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

I did see somewhere that someone used a new bright jeep body ill see if i can find it for ya!

Sent from my C5155

Just FYI, you posted in the large scale section.

Proline has the Wrangler body for the Wraith,

3380-00.jpg

As well as a Bronco one,

3373-00.jpg

Oh shoot!!! My bad. Can a mod move it?

---------- Post added at 2:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:14 PM ----------

But yes, I did see those but I had seen some "custom" ones that people used the SCX10 bodies on the wraith, I was just wondering if anyone has seen or knows how to do this. But I'm sure as time goes on someone will make something like that, because the wraith is still relatively new.

I've seen a few ppl out there put the regular jk body on a wraith with some mods to the body. Looked right at home too.

That's sweet!

I did see somewhere that someone used a new bright jeep body ill see if i can find it for ya!

When it comes to RC, NewBrights are rinky dink kiddie toys, but their bodies and interiors are excellent for scalers. I've used a few already and with a new paint job they're beautiful.

Where are the updates on that post, Rolex?

Like the last post in the thread from this green guy jerk said it was another Chris Craft project...

For the end of the jokes anyway...

Very odd. That pic is no longer in my gallery.
---------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

There it is. Found it in my Photo Bucket. I guess I put a copy there so he couldn't remove it.
He found out he wasn't cut out for working in wood. :hehe:
This was his last update. About 2003, I think.

13DCP01648.jpg

Last edited:
Back