Boats by Heisenburg : Blast Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heisenburg

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Starting with a toy boat thta I describe as a science project with production value, I added 6 lights to the hulll, 4 face forward to illuminate the boat and provide headlights, and the 2 front lights face backward, just to light up the hull. 4 tail lights in the rear, 1 amber signal, and a red revolving police light on top. The hatch originally hd an elastic to hold it on. I replaced this with neodymium magnets so it can snap on. The receiver was upgraded to a TRX6533, to make use of the remote channels for the lights.
I want to make it Lipo compatible, so I can use the batteries I normally carry. I am not opposed to making it faster, but would have to watch the waves, this boat is not that big at 24 inches. It does do a neat trick though. If you turn hard to port or starboard and gun the throttle, it does a quick 180. I was able to evade my friend driving my Catamaran using this technique. Any ideas to hop this up are welcome. Thanx and enjoy. H

Untitled-1.jpg

The only RCs I haven't put light on are my 1/5 scale motorcycles. They're tough enough to drive in the daylight.

Can I see these bikes? I have a 2004 GSXR 750 in a scale like that, and in 1:1 scale. Thread to follow in the future.

Back