Blue rims or yellow ? Pic attached

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup that is does. i also found a way to put a red flash light in the rear aswell.

I'd pull the Cage and powder coat it Yellow and go Blue on the wheels.

Yer have thinking about changing the colour of the cage coz not gunna roll with a shell for a bit but wouldn't know how to go about it .

Powder coating is a fairly quick process you can do at home if you have a cheap gun and powder. Or take it into some one and have it done. Less than a few hour process. For what its worth it was only a SUGGESTION ! I have seen a couple of your response to my posts. ARE YOU HAVING A BAD DAY OR SOMETHING ! Lighten up, it is a hobby I thought we all enjoyed. If you don't want peoples SUGGESTIONS, DON"T ASK ! :angry:

Wtf ? I have never rejected some someones suggestion or replyied in a negative way ? Explain ?

Please do enlighten me. And sorry if i have . I've never ment to come across that way .

From the post on Differentials "Lets see some pics or I'm calling BS on your rig" and from this thread " Yer have thinking about changing the colour of the cage coz not gunna roll with a shell for a bit but wouldn't know how to go about it ." First comment seamed very harsh and when I read the second. I felt you where attacking my posts. I apologize, if I miss understood your responses.

I'm british dude we are a bit different lol . And yer the pic one i was taking a leaf out of Hpi's book he's always postin for pics or calling bs lol . I must of just wrote it in a sensitive manner will check my posts before posting them . Sorry bud .

Hey we are cool ! It is always AWESOME to see passion of hobbies all over the World. I hope all is well over on your side of the Atlantic. I am sure our tire tracks will cross again. Have a Great Day !

Haha i like it . The day is nearly over here but will have a good evening thanks . Good day to you sir lol :D

Back