Blue rims or yellow ? Pic attached

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
can't decide which one's i prefer . So I'm going to let the helpfull people of RCNT decide . And a extra bonus point for the person that guess's correctly what there applied with . Colour that is . :)

Last edited:
blue or yellow . That is the question .

blue they look sweet, either way you can't go wrong they both r pretty cool

Cheers bud . Any idea wat i put them on with ??

Last edited:
1 all so far then .

put the rubber on with, or the whole wheel in general

My other half's nail varnish lol .

2 . 1 so far . I'm sure we can get more people than this . Will post a pic up wen I'm done .

Heres two blue .

Last edited:
Haven't done the other yellow one yet . Gettin abit high of the fumes lol.

what is on your truck under the roll cage near the front end?

Oh yer me and a mate was up the local park with our trucks and it was really dark . So i put a 24 led thin round torch on the front to see . Your the only guy that picked up on that lol .

blue deffinetly!!!!! I think yellow would stand out to much for the style of your rig... If your rig was a brighter color yellow would fit but not the with the setup you have so far

I tried the same thing on mine but i have it jumping around to much for me to keep it there it kept falling apart on me but if you are just casually drivin it it looks pretty cool and stays attatched

(the light)

Yer i no i decided to wedge it right in between the slots on the rollcage managed to stay in there . And in the pitch black looks pretty cool

Back