blew up the quad!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ya, so i probably had the best day riding ever on sunday, quad was running great, but on the way home, we were going wot, 5th gear, and then BAM!!!
a loud clinkaty clank sound and she stopped running, took her apart and i broke the connecting rod and jammed the piston into the cylinder
i was not happy but, i sure did have fun doing it!!
i pulled the sleeve out and will be getting it bored out 40 over and i already ordered a stage 2 cam, i took the stage one out, so now ill have a 440ex, she'll be runner now, not that she wasn't before, but theres no replacement for displacement
safe to say that the wife wasn't happy either:yell:
ill get some pics up fo yall later on

Just remember how blessed you are to be able to order more parts. When I break something, I'm always thankful that I budget and am fortunate to have money when things like that happen, a lot of people would be without a bike for a lil while. I can't wait to here how she runs!

thats what they make oil for ;) lol jk man. That sucks.

yeah man that blows just be thankful youve never put the crank into the trans at 60+mph things stop really fast(not people) lol yeah man good times

was that what the black stuff was dripping out of the engine when i was going wot??? lol j/k but your right, good times!!

wow what a bummer, at least your ok and it you'll have a even more fun toy once your done. On another note, we want carnage pics!!!!!